What if you came into work and found all the toilets and drains in your building were clogged? Or imagine an even worse scenario where a pipe bursts and you’re left with thousands of dollars-worth of water damage. What do you do?
Your business needs to run like a well-oiled machine day in and day out. If a hazardous plumbing emergency arises, that puts your organization’s productivity and employee safety at risk. When time is of the essence, call Roto-Rooter for emergency plumbing.
Roto-Rooter 24-Hour Plumbing Services
Plumbing problems can lead to serious damage and expensive repairs if left unaddressed. That’s why our Roto-Rooter plumbing experts are available around the clock to answer your call. No matter what time it is, we can handle emergencies like:
- Toilet repairs
- Clogged drains and sinks
- Pipe leaks and pipe bursts
- Backed-up sewer lines
- Water damage cleanup and restoration
Once you call, our licensed plumbers will travel to your property and address the plumbing issue quickly and efficiently with state-of-the-art equipment. Our priority is to resolve the problem the right way the first time, so you can return to business as quickly as possible.
Signs You Need an Emergency Plumber
Even if you aren’t sure what the problem is, it’s always best to call our Roto-Rooter plumbing experts and let them assess the situation. Even if you can’t diagnose the issue on your own, there are some signs that will indicate an emergency plumber is needed. These include:
- Flooding: You may not know where the flooding is coming from, but it’s the most obvious sign that you have a water emergency on your hands.
- Leaking Pipes or Weird Sounds: Leaks coming from the piping or strange bubbling sounds from your drains or toilets indicate a plumbing issue.
- Cold Water: If flipping a switch on your water heater doesn’t resolve the cold water issue, it’s time to call a plumber.
- Foul Odors: Malodorous smells in and around your company’s property could mean there is a problem with the sewer line that needs to be addressed.
Need an Emergency Plumber? Call Roto-Rooter Now
Don’t let a plumbing situation get away from you and put your business operations in jeopardy. Contact us for emergency plumbing services.