Regardless of the type of business you run, your commercial space likely requires hot water. Whether you’re a hotel, restaurant, college dormitory, or corporation, it’s your job to ensure that your water heater is fully capable of delivering all of the hot water your employees and customers need.
If you’re having issues with your water heater or would like to ensure it performs its job properly, our water heater services at Roto-Rooter have you covered. You can count on our licensed plumbing experts to repair, maintain, or replace your water heater.
Common Problems with Commercial Water Heaters
Commercial water heaters face the same issues as residential water heaters. However, when a commercial water heater malfunctions, the issue is often much more serious. A few examples of the most common problems with commercial water heaters include:
- Broken thermostat: If the thermostat on your commercial water heater is broken, your employees and customers could experience water that is ice cold or boiling hot.
- Worn out electrical components: Sensors, wiring, and anode rod are all examples of electrical components in your water heater that may corrode and leave your business without hot water.
- Physical damage: A leak, issue with the pressure valve, or another type of physical damage should be investigated immediately as it may be hazardous to your business.
Commercial Water Heater Installation and Maintenance
Our plumbing experts have the knowledge and resources necessary to repair and maintain all types of commercial water heaters. Our water heater services include:
- Leak repairs
- Water heater installation and replacement
- Water heater maintenance
Our team is armed with the latest tools and equipment needed to resolve any current problems with your water heater and/or prevent future ones from arising. With our water heater services, your business can reduce the risk of unexpected leaks and extend the life of your commercial water heater.
Signs That Your Water Heater Needs Replacing
There are several signs that may indicate you’re in need of a commercial water heater replacement:
- If your current unit is over 10 years old
- Recent increases in energy bills
- Increased water heater repairs
- Decreases in hot water availability
If you notice any of these signs or simply wish to increase your company’s efficiency, our Roto-Rooter team is able to provide high-quality water heater replacement services.
Water Heater Assessments and Emergency Services
If you’re shopping for a new water heater, our team can assess your building and provide recommendations based on your specific needs. We also provide 24/7 emergency services where our team is available at all hours of the day and night in the case that you need immediate water heater services.
Keep Your Water Heater Running Smoothly with Roto-Rooter
Hot water is essential for tasks like cooking, cleaning, heating, and much more. For regular maintenance and emergency water heater services, contact our plumbing experts at Roto-Rooter today.