They say kitchens are the heart of the home – but they’re also the heart of the home’s plumbing. From dishwashers to garbage disposals, sinks and faucets, kitchens contain a variety of plumbing fixtures, and it’s vital that they all function properly. When your kitchen’s faucet is broken or your dishwasher is out of commission, it can seriously affect your day-to-day life. But that’s where Roto-Rooter comes in – here are a few kitchen plumbing services we provide:
Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Faucet repair: Dealing with a leaky, damaged or broken faucet? No problem! All Roto-Rooter professionals are experts in repairing every type of faucet, including compression, cartridge, ball and ceramic disk. We can handle anything from replacing a small part to installing an entirely new fixture.
- Leak repair: There are tons of pipes, fixtures and valves in kitchens, and if one of them is leaking, it could cost you money and waste a lot of water. If there’s a leak in your kitchen, a Roto-Rooter plumbing professional will be able to find it and fix it for you.
- Dishwasher repair: Your dishwasher runs and drains water because it’s connected to your kitchen’s water supply and drain lines. However, when these aren’t working properly, it can cause flooding, clogs and more. Roto-Rooter plumbers can repair or install any brand of dishwasher, and they can also help repair or replace damaged or leaking supply lines.
- Garbage disposal repair: It’s no secret – garbage disposals are one of the best inventions for people who love to cook. However, many homeowners aren’t aware of the correct way to use them. Since garbage disposals are only built to handle small amounts of leftover food debris, they can easily become clogged when people try to dispose of too much. We’re able to repair or replace your garbage disposal, and will have your sink draining again quickly.
- Drain cleaning: If your kitchen sink isn’t draining as fast as it used to, it may be time to get your drain cleaned. It’s common for kitchen sinks to become clogged over time due to mineral deposits, buildup, food debris and more, but Roto-Rooter can help you remove any clogs and get your sink back into good working order.
- Installations: We specialize in emergency services, but Roto-Rooter is always available to help you with any of your plumbing needs, including installing new fixtures or removing old ones.
If you’re dealing with these or any other kitchen plumbing woes, contact us online and we’ll help you get your kitchen back to normal in no time!
*All services not available from all locations.